More From Andy Warhol
- "I’d asked around 10 or 15 people for suggestions. Finally one lady friend asked the right question, ‘Well, what do you love most?’ That’s how I started painting money."
- "It’s the movies that have really been running things in America ever since they were invented. They show you what to do, how to do it, when to do it, how to feel about it, and how to look how you feel about it."
- "I had a lot of dates but I decided to stay home and dye my eyebrows."
More In Famous
- "I became famous, I think, really because of the interpretation of other people’s songs, way back when, and that’s what I enjoy the most. And I’m a lazy bugger."― Rod Stewart
- "People seldom become famous for what they say until after they are famous for what they’ve done."― Cullen Hightower
- "The people I want are very famous and very rich, and all I can offer them is a bit of exposure on TV and a bit of cash, so it’s a miracle we get any guests at all. But we have been very lucky."― Graham Norton