More From Andy Warhol
- "I have Social Disease. I have to go out every night. If I stay home one night I start spreading rumors to my dogs."
- "Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of art. Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art."
- "I’d asked around 10 or 15 people for suggestions. Finally one lady friend asked the right question, ‘Well, what do you love most?’ That’s how I started painting money."
More In Famous
- "I met a lot of famous people when I was about 24. And none of them seemed very appealing. And so I didn’t know why I would struggle to be that kind of person."― Ethan Hawke
- "I got very famous for a minute and then it just all went away, you know? And for the last 20 years – you’ve got to pick yourself up and dust yourself off and then go on your merry way and start again, in a sense, and that’s what I’ve been doing."― Colin Hay
- "I never set out to be rich and famous. I wanted to follow my own path."― Matthew Modine