More From Andy Warhol
- "I keep mementos from everything I’ve done. I’ve got my cab driver’s license from ‘Happiness.’ I’ve got a pair of glasses and a belt buckle from playing John Lennon. I’ve got a pair of sunglasses from playing Andy Warhol… It’s all in a box in the garage."
- "Fantasy love is much better than reality love. Never doing it is very exciting. The most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never meet."
- "I’d asked around 10 or 15 people for suggestions. Finally one lady friend asked the right question, ‘Well, what do you love most?’ That’s how I started painting money."
More In Famous
- "I’m not cut out to be a famous person; I can’t do my hair and makeup well enough."― Jennifer Weiner
- "I wanted to be successful, not famous."― George Harrison
- "So I’m a young boy in the 1940s growing up, seeing Ralph Bunche on a regular basis, seeing Duke Ellington on a regular basis. We know that these people are famous. They’re living in the same community as we live in. They go to the same stores and shops."― Ed Smith