More From Andy Warhol
- "It’s the movies that have really been running things in America ever since they were invented. They show you what to do, how to do it, when to do it, how to feel about it, and how to look how you feel about it."
- "I suppose I have a really loose interpretation of “work,” because I think that just being alive is so much work at something you don’t always want to do. The machinery is always going. Even when you sleep."
- "Everyone will be famous for 15 minutes."
More In Famous
- "My name’s Jennifer Ellison and one day I’m going to be famous!"― Jennifer Ellison
- "My favorite thing about being famous… it’s not really as big of a deal as everybody says it is. Being on the road is tough, doing interviews, and all the stuff. It’s still pretty tough."― Aaron Carter
- "I’ve dated some women who have turned me on to some funny things that are strange for men to actually do, but these things have become part of my process. I think the things I do for my appearance help make me look better. I even colour my hair because I like how it makes me look."― Ryan Seacrest