More From Andy Serkis
- "I never felt totally, 100%, patriotically English… I’d seen a lot of the world by an early age – sort of spent a lot of time traveling around Lebanon and I’d seen Babylon, and Damascus, and all sorts of places in the Middle East by the time I was ten. Then we’d return to Ruslip in West London… Done a fair bit of traveling really."
- "Performance capture is a technology, not a genre; it’s just another way of recording an actor’s performance."
- "I’ve always thought of acting as a tool to change society. I watch a lot of actors and I see panic in their eyes because they don’t know why they act and I know why I act. Whether I’m a good or a bad actor, I know why I do it."
More In Nature
- "In athletics there’s always been a willingness to cheat if it looks like you’re not cheating. I think that’s just a quirk of human nature."― Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- "Even before string theory, especially as physics developed in the 20th century, it turned out that the equations that really work in describing nature with the most generality and the greatest simplicity are very elegant and subtle."― Edward Witten
- "Deceit is the game of petty spirits, and that is by nature a woman’s quality."― Pierre Corneille