More From Andrew Sullivan
- "When I first started talking about gay marriage, most people in the gay community looked at me as if I was insane or possibly a fascist reactionary."
- "How can you tell when a political ideology has become the equivalent of a religion?"
- "We’ve got fuel prices coming down and good travel numbers coming out, so it’s not surprising airline stocks are going up."
More In Friendship
- "Although the troops have struck us, we throw it all behind and are glad to meet you in peace and friendship."― Black Kettle
- "Our friends interpret the world and ourselves to us, if we take them tenderly and truly."― Amos Bronson Alcott
- "Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness."― Euripides