More From Andrew Shue
- "The most important role models should and could be parents and teachers. But that said, once you’re a teenager you’ve probably gotten as much of an example from your parents as you’re going to."
- "I’d never been a teacher before, and here I was starting my first day with these eager students. There was a shortage of teachers, and they had been without a math teacher for six months. They were so excited to learn math."
- "I have amazing friends who have led inspirational lives."
More In Teacher
- "I count myself well educated, for the admirable woman at the head of the school which I attended from the age of four and a half till I was thirteen and a half, was a born teacher in advance of her own times."― Catherine Helen Spence
- "It’s funny what a few no-hitters do for a body."― Satchel Paige
- "I’m sure any vocal teacher that listens to me would rather cut my throat than do anything – I do everything all wrong – but I think for me that’s the best – because I don’t think I have a voice so I think what I project would be style – if I learned to sing I’d lose my style."― Julie London