More From Andrew Mason
- "Most of the time, the things that really change the world exist for something fundamentally selfish and then the world-changing ends up being a side-effect of that."
- "There are over 2,000 direct clones of the Groupon business model. However, there’s an equal amount of proof that the barriers to success are enormous. In spite of all those competitors, only a handful are remotely relevant."
- "I didn’t realize how hard it was to run a small business."
More In Experience
- "What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print."― Isadora Duncan
- "The traveler was active; he went strenuously in search of people, of adventure, of experience. The tourist is passive; he expects interesting things to happen to him. He goes “sight-seeing.”"― Daniel J. Boorstin
- "Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."― John Stuart Mill