More From Andrew Mason
- "When you think of couponing, you picture a mom cutting coupons out of the back of the newspaper."
- "Groupon as a company – it’s built into the business model – is about surprise. A new deal that surprises you every day. We’ve carried that over to our brand, in the writing and the marketing that we do, and in the internal corporate culture."
- "There are over 2,000 direct clones of the Groupon business model. However, there’s an equal amount of proof that the barriers to success are enormous. In spite of all those competitors, only a handful are remotely relevant."
More In Experience
- "It is very easy to make clear what you want a film to say, but I did not wish to engage in overt propaganda, even for the right cause. I wanted to create an experience through the films, something where people could have the freedom of their own response to them."― Godfrey Reggio
- "Baseball is a rookie, his experience no bigger than the lump in his throat as he begins fulfillment of his dream."― Ernie Harwell
- "I think the most interesting parts of human experience might be the sparks that come from that sort of chipping flint of cultures rubbing against each other. And living on the border between Mexico and the U.S. for so many years gave me a lot of insight into that."― Barbara Kingsolver