More From Andrew Mason
- "Most of the time, the things that really change the world exist for something fundamentally selfish and then the world-changing ends up being a side-effect of that."
- "Most small business owners are not particularly sophisticated business people. That’s not a criticism; they’re passionate about cutting hair or cooking food, and that’s why they got in the business, not because they have an MBA."
- "The experience is fundamentally different for buying from local businesses than it is for buying consumer goods."
More In Business
- "At the end of the day, there’s only a few major stars in the music business, and then there’s all these people that are aspiring to be that."― John Legend
- "After-school tutoring programs, care for the elderly, shelters for the homeless, disaster relief work, and a variety of other services would all benefit from government funding."― Tony Campolo
- "In business, you’re the Chief Salesman. Create a sense of demand, rather than waiting to have demand."― Barbara Corcoran