More From Andrew Mason
- "Generally, what people tend to underestimate is the cyborg nature of Groupon. We are a company that has the DNA of being both a technology company and a heavily operational company."
- "Most small business owners are not particularly sophisticated business people. That’s not a criticism; they’re passionate about cutting hair or cooking food, and that’s why they got in the business, not because they have an MBA."
- "The experience is fundamentally different for buying from local businesses than it is for buying consumer goods."
More In Business
- "The country that owns green, that dominates that industry, is going to have the most energy security, national security, economic security, competitive companies, healthy population and, most of all, global respect."― Thomas Friedman
- "Competition is the keen cutting edge of business, always shaving away at costs."― Henry Ford
- "I learned what I really love is making films, not the film business. I want to be on the set, meeting with writers, I want that freedom. I love it now."― Harvey Weinstein