More From Andrew Jackson
- "Peace, above all things, is to be desired, but blood must sometimes be spilled to obtain it on equable and lasting terms."
- "The people are the government, administering it by their agents; they are the government, the sovereign power."
- "It was settled by the Constitution, the laws, and the whole practice of the government that the entire executive power is vested in the President of the United States."
More In Equality
- "For a modern woman it is important to be supported and that there is equality in every aspect, and that it’s not two halves that make a whole – it’s two wholes that make a whole."― Katy Perry
- "Society is composed of two great classes those who have more dinners than appetite, and those who have more appetite than dinners."― Nicolas Chamfort
- "The emotional, sexual, and psychological stereotyping of females begins when the doctor says: It’s a girl."― Shirley Chisholm