More From Andrew Cuomo
- "Too often government responds to the whispers of lobbyists before the cries of the people."
- "I am fiscally prudent and socially progressive. I believe in protecting a woman’s right to choose. I believe in marriage equality."
- "The Declaration of Independence says when government fails, the people have the right to replace it. Well, New York State government has failed and the people have the right, indeed the people have the the people have the obligation, to act."
More In Politics
- "Public life is regarded as the crown of a career, and to young men it is the worthiest ambition. Politics is still the greatest and the most honorable adventure."― Pat Riley
- "There are no morals in politics; there is only expedience. A scoundrel may be of use to us just because he is a scoundrel."― Vladimir Lenin
- "The Vice-Presidency is sort of like the last cookie on the plate. Everybody insists he won’t take it, but somebody always does."― Bill Vaughan