More From Andrew Cuomo
- "Marriage equality changed life for people."
- "I believe we need to attract a new generation of the best and brightest to public service and I believe that government can be a source of inspiration, not degradation."
- "People go into politics because they want the affirmation, and they want the applause."
More In Politics
- "I think I have a dark view of the world. I have to make everything funny, otherwise it all seems so sad."― Moon Unit Zappa
- "A lot of young poets today, from what I’ve heard and experienced, can’t get their heads past George W. Bush, and I’ve heard so many poems about this democracy and this era of politics that I’m kind of bored by it."― Amber Tamblyn
- "Anything’s possible in politics."― Pat Robertson