More From Andrew Cuomo
- "People go into politics because they want the affirmation, and they want the applause."
- "I don’t know people who don’t say, boy the government is working better now."
- "Climate change is a controversial subject, right? People will debate whether there is climate change… that’s a whole political debate that I don’t want to get into. I want to talk about the frequency of extreme weather situations, which is not political."
More In Change
- "More people, especially young people, are realising that if they want change, they’ve got to go about it themselves – they can’t depend on a particular person, i.e. me, to do all the work. They are less easy to fool than they used to be, they now know what’s going on all over the world."― Aung San Suu Kyi
- "Technological considerations are of great importance to architecture and cities in the informational society."― Kenzo Tange
- "To me, eyewear goes way beyond being a prescription. It’s like makeup. It’s the most incredible accessory. The shape of a frame or the color of lenses can change your whole appearance."― Vera Wang