More From Andrew Cuomo
- "Once you start saying, ‘Let’s talk political, my own politics, my own aspirations,’ it can become not just distracting in that it takes time, but it can become confusing and frustrating, and is this now a political agenda or a governmental agenda."
- "The essential job of government is to facilitate, not frustrate, job development."
- "Marriage equality changed life for people."
More In Change
- "Some people call it global warming; some people call it climate change. What is the difference?"― Frank Luntz
- "So if one day the result becomes 3-3, for me it doesn’t change my mind, because it’s football, it’s normal. What is not normal is that we haven’t been scoring enough goals playing such good football as we’ve been playing in the last few weeks."― Jose Mourinho
- "In a free society, government reflects the soul of its people. If people want change at the top, they will have to live in different ways. Our major social problems are not the cause of our decadence. They are a reflection of it."― Cal Thomas