More From Andrew Cohen
- "Most men are very attached to the idea of being male, and usually experience a lot of fear and insecurity around the idea of being a man. Most women are very identified with their gender, and also experience a tremendous amount of fear and insecurity."
- "One of the most extraordinary things about being a spiritual teacher is the rare privilege of being able to look deeply into the very souls of many human beings at the same time."
- "It is true that women tend to be more identified with their bodies because in this crazy world, both men and women measure women’s value as human beings in relationship to their physical appearance."
More In Relationship
- "We older women in Europe are lucky not to be shoved away in a drawer."― Kristin Scott Thomas
- "I think that I could see Darwin having a relationship with Asia."― Susan Oliver
- "I think these movies are as much for people of that time as for people who weren’t born. For people who weren’t born, they see how leaders must act under a crisis situation, not trying to be re-elected or not trying to check polls, that they go from their gut check."― Kevin Costner