More From Andrew Carnegie
- "The average person puts only 25% of his energy and ability into his work. The world takes off its hat to those who put in more than 50% of their capacity, and stands on its head for those few and far between souls who devote 100%."
- "No person will make a great business who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit."
- "Think of yourself as on the threshold of unparalleled success. A whole, clear, glorious life lies before you. Achieve! Achieve!"
More In Great
- "I’ve learned a great deal about a certain type of filmmaking. But I have ambitions toward another type of filmmaking that I haven’t been allowed to engage in yet."― Shia LaBeouf
- "A just and reasonable modesty does not only recommend eloquence, but sets off every great talent which a man can be possessed of."― Joseph Addison
- "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure."― Napoleon Hill