More From Andre Malraux
- "Often the difference between a successful person and a failure is not one has better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on one’s ideas, to take a calculated risk – and to act."
- "To command is to serve, nothing more and nothing less."
- "Art is a revolt against fate. All art is a revolt against man’s fate."
More In History
- "Hegel was right when he said that we learn from history that man can never learn anything from history."― George Bernard Shaw
- "They try to say this era was a tainted era. But so many great players played in the last 15 to 20 years. This is going to be the best era in the history of the game in my opinion."― Rafael Palmeiro
- "In the old days… it was a basic, cardinal fact that producers didn’t have opinions. When I was producing natural history programmes, I didn’t use them as vehicles for my own opinion. They were factual programmes."― David Attenborough