More From Amy Winehouse
- "All the songs I write are about human dynamics, whether it’s with girlfriends, boyfriends, or family."
- "My justification is that most people my age spend a lot of time thinking about what they’re going to do for the next five or ten years. The time they spend thinking about their life, I just spend drinking."
- "I really started writing music to challenge myself, to see what I could write."
More In Family
- "If you don’t have public hangings for bad culture in a company, if you don’t take people out and let them say, they went home to spend more time with the family. It’s crazy."― Jack Welch
- "There’s something about being with a group of people who become like family that must be needed in society."― Jacqueline Bisset
- "This is all the inheritance I give to my dear family. The religion of Christ will give them one which will make them rich indeed."― Patrick Henry