More From Amy Winehouse
- "I listen to music that is of our time and I just get angry."
- "I always wrote poetry and stuff like that, so putting songs together wasn’t that spectacular."
- "My justification is that most people my age spend a lot of time thinking about what they’re going to do for the next five or ten years. The time they spend thinking about their life, I just spend drinking."
More In Family
- "My fam is just a regular family. But all of them have great senses of humor."― Dane Cook
- "I sang in the choir for years, even though my family belonged to another church."― Paul Lynde
- "If you share a common ancestor with somebody, you’re related to them. It doesn’t mean that you’re going to invite them to the family reunion, but it means that you share DNA. I think it’s fascinating."― Henry Louis Gates