More From Amy Winehouse
- "I don’t listen to a lot of new stuff. I just like the old stuff. It’s all quite dramatic and atmospheric. You’d have an entire story in song. I never listen to, like, white music – I couldn’t sing you a Zeppelin or Floyd song."
- "I was hit by a car once on my bike, but I still rode home."
- "I listen to music that is of our time and I just get angry."
More In Family
- "Doing Saturday Night Live definitely affects my relationship with my girlfriend and with my family, because you feel so much pressure to do well that night. But I think everyone’s grown to accept that and so they give me my space at the show."― Adam Sandler
- "I just want my family to be safe. Because I am sometimes polarizing, I fear for their safety."― Lady Gaga
- "You know, my family stood for something that they believed in, and I wasn’t about to turn my back on them."― Rafael Palmeiro