More From Amos Bronson Alcott
- "Our notion of the perfect society embraces the family as its center and ornament, and this paradise is not secure until children appear to animate and complete the picture."
- "Our friends interpret the world and ourselves to us, if we take them tenderly and truly."
- "Our dreams drench us in senses, and senses steps us again in dreams."
More In Life
- "We went with the St. Lawrence Experience, which is run by Joe Babbitt, who is a close friend now. We went out there for 10 days and we had the best week of our lives, and we’ve been going back since. We’ve been back three times now."― Tom Felton
- "There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart’s desire. The other is to gain it."― George Bernard Shaw
- "I don’t think feminism, as I understand the definition, implies the rejection of maternal values, nurturing children, caring about the men in your life. That is just nonsense to me."― Hillary Clinton