More From Amos Bronson Alcott
- "The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence. He inspires self-trust. He guides their eyes from himself to the spirit that quickens him. He will have no disciples."
- "Our friends interpret the world and ourselves to us, if we take them tenderly and truly."
- "Where there is a mother in the home, matters go well."
More In Dreams
- "As I watched bookstores close, I began to wonder how that felt for the owners. Owning a bookstore was their dream and now they’re struggling and seeing those dreams fall apart."― Karen Kingsbury
- "It’s not my job to dream your dreams. It’s my job to make your dreams become a reality."― Blanche Lincoln
- "I wasn’t prepared to get a mammogram until I was 40 years old, like I’d been told. I never in my wildest dreams expected anything to be wrong."― Giuliana Rancic