More From Ambrose Bierce
- "Sabbath – a weekly festival having its origin in the fact that God made the world in six days and was arrested on the seventh."
- "It is evident that skepticism, while it makes no actual change in man, always makes him feel better."
- "Experience is a revelation in the light of which we renounce our errors of youth for those of age."
More In Attitude
- "What reader wants to be told what attitude to strike?"― Ian Mcewan
- "Unfortunately, the attitude of many towards the press, humanitarians included and especially government workers, is often one of suspicion, if not outright fear."― Alvin Adams
- "Prayer is talking with God. God knows your heart and is not so concerned with your words as He is with the attitude of your heart."― Josh McDowell