More From Ambrose Bierce
- "Clairvoyant, n.: A person, commonly a woman, who has the power of seeing that which is invisible to her patron – namely, that he is a blockhead."
- "Experience is a revelation in the light of which we renounce our errors of youth for those of age."
- "Jealous, adj. Unduly concerned about the preservation of that which can be lost only if not worth keeping."
More In Attitude
- "If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area in his life."― Billy Graham
- "I’m taking a bit of a wait-and-see attitude towards 3D."― Christopher Nolan
- "Seek out that particular mental attribute which makes you feel most deeply and vitally alive, along with which comes the inner voice which says, ‘This is the real me,’ and when you have found that attitude, follow it."― James Truslow Adams