More From Ambrose Bierce
- "Photograph: a picture painted by the sun without instruction in art."
- "Consul – in American politics, a person who having failed to secure an office from the people is given one by the Administration on condition that he leave the country."
- "Painting, n.: The art of protecting flat surfaces from the weather, and exposing them to the critic."
More In Technology
- "I’m in favor of any technology that makes my work available to the reading public at a reasonable price."― Walter Jon Williams
- "Capitalist production, therefore, develops technology, and the combining together of various processes into a social whole, only by sapping the original sources of all wealth – the soil and the labourer."― Karl Marx
- "The art of politics consists in knowing precisely when it is necessary to hit an opponent slightly below the belt."― Konrad Adenauer