More From Ambrose Bierce
- "Dawn: When men of reason go to bed."
- "Consul – in American politics, a person who having failed to secure an office from the people is given one by the Administration on condition that he leave the country."
- "We submit to the majority because we have to. But we are not compelled to call our attitude of subjection a posture of respect."
More In Technology
- "Stevie didn’t use the technology to drive the song. He used it to enhance. I use the tools to further my work, I don’t use my work to further the tools."― Brian McKnight
- "All this technology for connection and what we really only know more about is how anonymous we are in the grand scheme of things."― Heather Donahue
- "The word ‘equality’ shows up too much in our founding documents for anyone to pretend it’s not the American way."― Martha Plimpton