More From Amber Tamblyn
- "A lot of young poets today, from what I’ve heard and experienced, can’t get their heads past George W. Bush, and I’ve heard so many poems about this democracy and this era of politics that I’m kind of bored by it."
- "I don’t think it’s always good to read lots of poetry."
- "I could never say that one religion is wrong. I could never say that this person’s God is wrong, I could never say that someone is wrong because they don’t believe in God."
More In Education
- "Freedom can occur only through education."― Friedrich Schiller
- "Somewhere between 50 to 60 percent of the food you eat has been touched by immigrant hands, and it is fair to say some of them are not here as they should be here. But if you didn’t have these folks, you would be spending a lot more – three, four or five times more – for food, or we would have to import food and have all the food security risks."― Tom Vilsack
- "President Obama believes in a country where we invest in education, in roads and bridges, in science, and in the future so we can create new opportunities so the next kid can make it big and the kid afer that and the kid after that, that’s what President Obama believes."― Elizabeth Warren