More From Amber Tamblyn
- "A business like acting is 90% luck. You can be a star one minute and out of work the next."
- "I liked the humor of it, I’ve always enjoyed a sense of humor in God and in religion and in spirituality."
- "I remember when I first started in the business, I lost a lot of friends. Some were jealous, some were annoyed at the fact that I was an actress."
More In Education
- "With Michigan’s economic future on the line, we can’t afford to have our 500 local school districts marching in different directions. Instead, we need a high standards, mandatory curriculum to get all our students on the road to higher education and a good paying job."― Jennifer Granholm
- "The notion that every well educated person would have a mastery of at least the basic elements of the humanities, sciences, and social sciences is a far cry from the specialized education that most students today receive, particularly in the research universities."― Joseph Stiglitz
- "A lot of people criticize the primaries, but I think they are absolutely essential to the education of the President of the United States."― Pierre Salinger