More From Aly Raisman
- "I feel like I’m really blessed and lucky that I have a very good social life outside of the gym, and I have a really amazing family. My parents are so supportive. I have a younger brother and two younger sisters, and they’re really awesome. So I feel like I get the best of both worlds."
- "Especially in the car ride to and from gym. I find myself spacing out a lot, just visualizing what the Olympics would be like and just having such great role models."
More In Mom
- "My Mom said she learned how to swim when someone took her out in the lake and threw her off the boat. I said, ‘Mom, they weren’t trying to teach you how to swim.’"― Paula Poundstone
- "My mother was a single mom, and most of the women I know are strong."― Regina King
- "My mom’s a secret Rastafarian."― Jenna Bush