More From Alvin Toffler
- "Man has a limited biological capacity for change. When this capacity is overwhelmed, the capacity is in future shock."
- "My wife and I, unlike many intellectuals, spent five years working on assembly lines. We came to fully understand the criticisms of the industrial age, in which you are an appendage of a machine that sets the pace."
- "Our technological powers increase, but the side effects and potential hazards also escalate."
More In Computers
- "They went back there, looked at all the computers, asked me to come in and tell them what all the computers were for specifically so they knew how to dismantle the network I had been running."― Sherman Austin
- "In 1978, I entered Tohoku University, into the Department of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Technology."― Koichi Tanaka
- "If I was designing a web site for elementary school children, I might have a much higher percentage of older computers with outdated browsers since keeping up with browser and hardware technology has not traditionally been a strong point of most elementary schools."― Mike Davidson