More From Alvin Toffler
- "Our technological powers increase, but the side effects and potential hazards also escalate."
- "Man has a limited biological capacity for change. When this capacity is overwhelmed, the capacity is in future shock."
- "One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we’ll need a new definition."
More In Change
- "Imagine if the pension funds and endowments that own much of the equity in our financial services companies demanded that those companies revisit the way mortgages were marketed to those without adequate skills to understand the products they were being sold. Management would have to change the way things were done."― Eliot Spitzer
- "A conception not reducible to the small change of daily experience is like a currency not exchangeable for articles of consumption; it is not a symbol, but a fraud."― George Santayana
- "I am Jose Mourinho and I don’t change. I arrive with all my qualities and my defects."― Jose Mourinho