More From Alvin Toffler
- "Our technological powers increase, but the side effects and potential hazards also escalate."
- "Technology feeds on itself. Technology makes more technology possible."
- "My wife and I, unlike many intellectuals, spent five years working on assembly lines. We came to fully understand the criticisms of the industrial age, in which you are an appendage of a machine that sets the pace."
More In Change
- "You don’t have to be the Dalai Lama to tell people that life’s about change."― John Cleese
- "A conception not reducible to the small change of daily experience is like a currency not exchangeable for articles of consumption; it is not a symbol, but a fraud."― George Santayana
- "The popular, and one may say naive, idea is that peace can be secured by disarmament and that disarmament must therefore precede the attainment of absolute security and lasting peace."― Ludwig Quidde