More From Allyson Felix
- "I have learned that track doesn’t define me. My faith defines me. I’m running because I have been blessed with a gift."
- "The most important lesson that I have learned is to trust God in every circumstance. Lots of times we go through different trials and following God’s plan seems like it doesn’t make any sense at all. God is always in control and he will never leave us."
- "I spend around two and half hours on the track every day running and another 2 hours in the weight room lifting weights with my strength coach."
More In Faith
- "Now more than ever we need to talk to each other, to listen to each other and understand how we see the world, and cinema is the best medium for doing this."― Martin Scorsese
- "I am an Episcopalian who takes the faith of my fathers seriously, and I would, I think, be disheartened if my own young children were to turn away from the church when they grow up. I am also a critic of Christianity, if by critic one means an observer who brings historical and literary judgment to bear on the texts and traditions of the church."― Jon Meacham
- "Lyrically and thematically, the title ‘Doctor Faith’, that song is about therapy, psychotherapy, and that song is about emotions and personal insight. I think all the songs on the record sort of go along with that."― Christopher Cross