More From Allyson Felix
- "I have learned that track doesn’t define me. My faith defines me. I’m running because I have been blessed with a gift."
- "My mom is great and I make sure that we pray together before every race. She helps me put everything in perspective and remind me of the real reason I run."
- "The most important lesson that I have learned is to trust God in every circumstance. Lots of times we go through different trials and following God’s plan seems like it doesn’t make any sense at all. God is always in control and he will never leave us."
More In Faith
- "The future of Conservatism lies in our beliefs and values, not by throwing them away. We need to shed associations that bind us to past failures, but hold faith with those things that make us Conservatives."― Iain Duncan Smith
- "The most fundamental fact about the ideas of the political left is that they do not work. Therefore we should not be surprised to find the left concentrated in institutions where ideas do not have to work in order to survive."― Thomas Sowell
- "Moderation is part of faith, so those who accuse Muslim schools of fostering fanaticism should learn a bit more about Islam."― Cat Stevens