More From Allyson Felix
- "I spend around two and half hours on the track every day running and another 2 hours in the weight room lifting weights with my strength coach."
- "My mom is great and I make sure that we pray together before every race. She helps me put everything in perspective and remind me of the real reason I run."
- "The most important lesson that I have learned is to trust God in every circumstance. Lots of times we go through different trials and following God’s plan seems like it doesn’t make any sense at all. God is always in control and he will never leave us."
More In Faith
- "When you’re thirsty and it seems that you could drink the entire ocean that’s faith; when you start to drink and finish only a glass or two that’s science."― Anton Chekhov
- "A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."― Mahatma Gandhi
- "The real sin against life is to abuse and destroy beauty, even one’s own even more, one’s own, for that has been put in our care and we are responsible for its well-being."― Katherine Anne Porter