More From Allyson Felix
- "My faith inspires me so much. It is the very reason that I run. I feel that my running is completely a gift from God and it is my responsibility to use it to glorify him."
- "The most important lesson that I have learned is to trust God in every circumstance. Lots of times we go through different trials and following God’s plan seems like it doesn’t make any sense at all. God is always in control and he will never leave us."
- "I spend around two and half hours on the track every day running and another 2 hours in the weight room lifting weights with my strength coach."
More In Faith
- "Denzel’s quality, I think, is his faith. You have all the action in your head and you have to believe in it and just do it. That’s what he does and that’s what he taught me to do."― Derek Luke
- "I have two younger sisters and I’m such an advocate of owning who you are as a person. Don’t be ashamed or intimidated. Never feel like you are not amazing."― Khloe Kardashian
- "We can no more do without spirituality than we can do without food, shelter, or clothing."― Ernest Holmes