More From Allyson Felix
- "I spend around two and half hours on the track every day running and another 2 hours in the weight room lifting weights with my strength coach."
- "The most important lesson that I have learned is to trust God in every circumstance. Lots of times we go through different trials and following God’s plan seems like it doesn’t make any sense at all. God is always in control and he will never leave us."
- "My mom is great and I make sure that we pray together before every race. She helps me put everything in perspective and remind me of the real reason I run."
More In Faith
- "If you think of life and death on a continuum, finding the point where it tips is complicated. It cuts across all political lines and gets to the root of our humanity. It requires faith informed by years of intimacy that you’re doing what’s right for your loved one."― Eleanor Clift
- "I think you grow wherever God plants you. I hope I’m growing as a person of faith, as a Christian. That should be our number one objective this journey of life. That all starts with a personal intimate relationship with Christ and then being in prayer every single day about all of those things – being tenacious about it."― J. C. Watts
- "Jews survived all the defeats, expulsions, persecutions and pogroms, the centuries in which they were regarded as a pariah people, even the Holocaust itself, because they never gave up the faith that one day they would be free to live as Jews without fear."― Jonathan Sacks