More From Allen Klein
- "When you do find humor in trying times, one of the first and most important changes you experience is that you see your perplexing problems in a new way – you suddenly have a new perspective on them."
- "Throughout history, great leaders have known the power of humor."
- "It has been said that 80% of what people learn is visual."
More In Attitude
- "Whenever you’re in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude."― William James
- "Mainly what I learned from Buddy… was an attitude. He loved music, and he taught me that it shouldn’t have any barriers to it."― Waylon Jennings
- "Listen, whatever makes the movie better. That’s the attitude you have to have."― Joseph Kosinski