More From Allen Klein
- "Since the goal of my programs is to show audiences how humor can both help them heal as well as deal with not-so-funny stuff, I decided to discuss the events of the previous week, the pain all of us were feeling, and how humor and some laughter might be beneficial."
- "In looking for humor, keep in mind this guideline: Sometimes it takes a little time to see the humor in your upsets; you may not find something to laugh about immediately."
- "Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up."
More In Experience
- "Right now it seems like the girls are drawing more attention to country music."― Miranda Lambert
- "We live in a disposable society. It’s easier to throw things out than to fix them. We even give it a name – we call it recycling."― Neil LaBute
- "Yes, winning the gold medal was undoubtedly the biggest day of my career – mostly because I won the way I had prepared to run it. It was a totally satisfying experience."― Frank Shorter