More From Allen Klein
- "Today’s business and health care climate may not be pleasant. Cutbacks, pay cuts and layoffs do not make anyone’s job easy. But that does not mean that the humor need stop."
- "Laughter, and the broader category of humor, are key elements in helping us go on with our life after a loss."
- "When we are dealing with death we are constantly being dragged down by the event: Humor diverts our attention and lifts our sagging spirits."
More In Experience
- "That peace which is within us, we must experience it. And if we are searching for peace outside we will never find the peace within."― Prem Rawat
- "No man’s knowledge here can go beyond his experience."― John Locke
- "You have people come into your life shockingly and surprisingly. You have losses that you never thought you’d experience. You have rejection and you have learn how to deal with that and how to get up the next day and go on with it."― Taylor Swift