More From Alice Cooper
- "I’m very romantic, I’m extremely romantic. I date my wife."
- "My fastest time in high school was a 4:29 mile. I think cross-country has something to do with my longevity in my business. When you’re in an eight-mile race, you never give up."
- "The two most joyous times of the year are Christmas morning and the end of school."
More In Religion
- "More people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, my friends, that is true perversion."― Harvey Milk
- "In nearly every religion I am aware of, there is a variation of the golden rule. And even for the non-religious, it is a tenet of people who believe in humanistic principles."― Hillary Clinton
- "How can you tell when a political ideology has become the equivalent of a religion?"― Andrew Sullivan