More From Alexis Arguello
- "What helped me was I had people around me to remind me to help my country even when it did me wrong, have respect for my people, my family, my nation and mankind."
- "See, I respect boxing because it has given me so much and that’s why I will never allow anyone to mistreat the sport of boxing if I can help it."
- "Aside from a handful of guys boxing is missing the good trainers, that’s why our sport is so in the air now because we don’t have people who have the capability to not only train fighters but also train and create decent respectable citizens of the world."
More In Morning
- "I love Adele, I want her to be my best friend. She could come to the U.S., live with me and sing to me every morning."― Amber Riley
- "The crew are the faces you see every morning and last at night before you go home. I spend more time with those people than I do with my friends and family, so they’re forever a part of you and who you become as an actor so I hope I see them again."― Claudia Black
- "Homey don’t quit. What else are you gonna do? It’s like those guys in the cartoon they get up in the morning, check the clock and fight all day and after it’s over they check the clock and go home. That’s how it goes."― Chubby Checker