More From Alexei Sayle
- "I’ve accentuated the look over the years. As a comic, you try something and if it works you go with it and grind it to death."
- "As a comic, you try something and if it works you go with it and grind it to death."
- "People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it’s safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs."
More In Travel
- "My goal is to ensure the Northern Border is safe, secure and allows for the free flow of travel and commerce."― Rick Larsen
- "The biggest kick I get is to communicate with those who are exiled from the game – in hospitals, homes, prisons – those who have seldom seen a game, who can’t travel to a game, those who are blind."― Jack Buck
- "I have an orthopedic pillow that’s made out of a sponge material. I have a plate in my throat, and I have to be careful or I could end up with a bad neck in the morning. That pillow is a must everywhere I go."― Lee Trevino