More From Alexander Pope
- "Hope springs eternal in the human breast: Man never is, but always To be Blest."
- "Some old men, continually praise the time of their youth. In fact, you would almost think that there were no fools in their days, but unluckily they themselves are left as an example."
- "Some people will never learn anything, for this reason, because they understand everything too soon."
More In Nature
- "If journalism is good, it is controversial, by its nature."― Julian Assange
- "Doubtless there are things in nature which have not yet been seen. If an artist discovers them, he opens the way for his successors."― Paul Cezanne
- "The nature of God is a circle of which the center is everywhere and the circumference is nowhere."― Empedocles