More From Alexander Payne
- "You just never know when you’re living in a golden age."
- "Even if we die at 100, we’re still dying young. I want at least 700 years. There’s a lot of travelling and books to read and movies to see. I’m not going to squeeze it all in in 85 years."
- "I mean, look, I love movies, not just the ones I make… In fact, I don’t like the movies I make very much."
More In Positive
- "Healthy children are born from healthy, respected, well-nourished and educated mothers and it is imperative that they have a voice in the decisions which affect them. If you empower a mother and let her have her say towards a poverty-free future, the positive impact this would have on ending hunger will be immense."― Dionne Warwick
- "While only about half of the voters feel they know very much about Reagan or what he stands for, the Republicans who do have a very positive perception of him."― Robert Teeter
- "I realize myself that hate wastes a lot of time and energy and I would rather re-direct any energy that I have to good and positive use."― Julian Cope