More From Alexander Payne
- "When you’re a houseguest and you leave, it’s nice to straighten something up or send your hosts a useful gift. And when you leave the planet, it’s nice to have made a positive contribution."
- "Each one of my movies becomes easier to get off the ground."
- "I mean, look, I love movies, not just the ones I make… In fact, I don’t like the movies I make very much."
More In Humor
- "What is different is I am giving the kids a chance to train every day. Not only once a day, but sometimes when they do not have school, we will try to do something in the morning too."― Thomas Dooley
- "I still work hard to know my business. I’m continuously looking for ways to improve all my companies, and I’m always selling. Always."― Mark Cuban
- "Philip Larkin has a tough honesty and sense of humor that I find irresistible, as a contemporary poet."― Robert Morgan