More From Alexander Payne
- "Even if we die at 100, we’re still dying young. I want at least 700 years. There’s a lot of travelling and books to read and movies to see. I’m not going to squeeze it all in in 85 years."
- "I mean, look, I love movies, not just the ones I make… In fact, I don’t like the movies I make very much."
- "Each one of my movies becomes easier to get off the ground."
More In Humor
- "There are two insults no human being will endure: that he has no sense of humor, and that he has never known trouble."― Sinclair Lewis
- "Poor David Hume is dying fast, but with more real cheerfulness and good humor and with more real resignation to the necessary course of things, than any whining Christian ever dyed with pretended resignation to the will of God."― Adam Smith
- "At NBC I wasn’t really sure if the grandparents were going to get my sense of humor on a particular topic."― Tabitha Soren