More From Alexander McQueen
- "Now I design what I want to wear, and it works that way."
- "I want people to be afraid of the women I dress."
- "There is something sinister, something quite biographical about what I do – but that part is for me. It’s my personal business. I think there is a lot of romance, melancholy. There’s a sadness to it, but there’s romance in sadness. I suppose I am a very melancholy person."
More In Respect
- "This administration and the leadership in Congress appear to be intent on valuing wealth over work, thereby placing working families at a distinct disadvantage."― Tim Bishop
- "I saw and I met a lot of people who were in the field. It also provided a context in which I came to respect what the actor did, because I saw how difficult it actually was to do."― Ron Silver
- "The reason it has relevance is because I, as a popular Arab personality – the Arab people like me and respect me – thought it was time for me to make an ever so tiny statement about what I thought about this whole thing."― Omar Sharif