More From Alexander Hamilton
- "It’s not tyranny we desire; it’s a just, limited, federal government."
- "In politics, as in religion, it is equally absurd to aim at making proselytes by fire and sword. Heresies in either can rarely be cured by persecution."
- "In the general course of human nature, A power over a man’s subsistence amounts to a power over his will."
More In Trust
- "To say that you now trust the Russian military command and control system because some Russian general told you from the bottom of his heart that’s the case, strikes me as most unrealistic."― William Odom
- "When you take a stand out of deep conviction, people know. They may not even agree, but they ask, ‘Do I want someone who is willing to take a hard stand and someone I can trust to do that when the chips are down?’ They want that."― Barbara Boxer
- "The decision is ‘trust fund’ versus ‘no more Medicaid’ – and that shouldn’t be a tough decision."― Haley Barbour