More From Alexander Hamilton
- "In the main it will be found that a power over a man’s support (salary) is a power over his will."
- "I never expect to see a perfect work from an imperfect man."
- "The sacred rights of mankind are not to be rummaged for among old parchments or musty records. They are written, as with a sunbeam, in the whole volume of human nature, by the hand of the divinity itself; and can never be erased."
More In Trust
- "Success is like death. The more successful you become, the higher the houses in the hills get and the higer the fences get."― Kevin Spacey
- "Do not trust your memory; it is a net full of holes; the most beautiful prizes slip through it."― Georges Duhamel
- "When I get logical, and I don’t trust my instincts – that’s when I get in trouble."― Angelina Jolie