More From Alexander Hamilton
- "There is a certain enthusiasm in liberty, that makes human nature rise above itself, in acts of bravery and heroism."
- "Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike."
- "I think the first duty of society is justice."
More In Trust
- "Here in the United States, our profession is much maligned, people simply don’t trust or like journalists anymore and that’s sad."― Christiane Amanpour
- "Raising five boys is a handful, trust me."― Barbara Bush
- "If we keep on ignoring and leaving children to their own devices at home, they become latchkey kids, and trust me, the consequences of that are not good."― Eric Braeden