More From Alex Winter
- "Like I said about Freaked, people tend to find these films, and I think that in the end the cool thing about a movie is that it can be sort of burnt temporarily, but then it’s burnt into the fabric of your culture."
- "But it is funny, because I saw Unbreakable recently and it’s a strange movie, I didn’t mind it, and it’s got some interesting things going on."
- "I think filmmakers want their movies to be seen."
More In Movies
- "Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure – that of being Salvador Dali."― Salvador Dali
- "I have never denied my background or my culture. I have taught my child to embrace her Mexican heritage, to love my first language, Spanish, to learn about Mexican history, music, folk art, food, and even the Mexican candy I grew up with."― Salma Hayek
- "I feel connected to the Second World War because my father lost his father in that war. So, through my dad and the effect it had on him of losing his father young, I always felt connected to the war. It goes back years, but it still feels to me as if we’re completely living in it."― Tom Hooper