More From Aldous Huxley
- "Your true traveller finds boredom rather agreeable than painful. It is the symbol of his liberty – his excessive freedom. He accepts his boredom, when it comes, not merely philosophically, but almost with pleasure."
- "One of the great attractions of patriotism – it fulfills our worst wishes. In the person of our nation we are able, vicariously, to bully and cheat. Bully and cheat, what’s more, with a feeling that we are profoundly virtuous."
- "Sons have always a rebellious wish to be disillusioned by that which charmed their fathers."
More In Technology
- "I’ve gone to China, bought a manufacturing company and moved it to America. Now China wants to buy back some of that new technology from me. That’s a great story for America."― Terry McAuliffe
- "I have a vision that’s about technology that empowers consumers over institutions."― Michael K. Powell
- "Globalization was a deep trend pushed by technology and right ideas, as much as anything else."― Jeffrey Sachs