More From Aldous Huxley
- "Sons have always a rebellious wish to be disillusioned by that which charmed their fathers."
- "Your true traveller finds boredom rather agreeable than painful. It is the symbol of his liberty – his excessive freedom. He accepts his boredom, when it comes, not merely philosophically, but almost with pleasure."
- "To his dog, every man is Napoleon; hence the constant popularity of dogs."
More In Dreams
- "I think it’s particularly a distinctively American concept that resonates with American culture through biker culture. A motorcycle is an independent thing. You’re like, ‘I don’t want to ride in a car with this person. I want to be independent and ride by myself. But, let’s ride in a group. Let’s be independent, together.’"― Ryan Hurst
- "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before."― Edgar Allan Poe
- "It is one of the blessings of this world that few people see visions and dream dreams."― Zooey Deschanel