More From Aldous Huxley
- "To his dog, every man is Napoleon; hence the constant popularity of dogs."
- "The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own."
- "There is something curiously boring about somebody else’s happiness."
More In Dreams
- "I’m aware of the mystery around us, so I write about coincidences, premonitions, emotions, dreams, the power of nature, magic."― Isabel Allende
- "Under the influence of fear, which always leads men to take a pessimistic view of things, they magnified their enemies’ resources, and minimized their own."― Titus Livius
- "When I won in 2003, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would win Wimbledon and have my kids seeing me lift the trophy, so this is pretty surreal. And yeah, I was almost shocked in the moment that it all came together so nicely."― Roger Federer