More From Aldous Huxley
- "Experience is not what happens to you; it’s what you do with what happens to you."
- "There is something curiously boring about somebody else’s happiness."
- "Your true traveller finds boredom rather agreeable than painful. It is the symbol of his liberty – his excessive freedom. He accepts his boredom, when it comes, not merely philosophically, but almost with pleasure."
More In Power
- "Power is power. It’s energy. And if you get big, big energy, you can use that in a good way."― Yoko Ono
- "Art has the power to transform, to illuminate, to educate, inspire and motivate."― Harvey Fierstein
- "Master of the universe but not of myself, I am the only rebel against my absolute power."― Pierre Corneille