More From Albert Schweitzer
- "In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit."
- "The willow which bends to the tempest, often escapes better than the oak which resists it; and so in great calamities, it sometimes happens that light and frivolous spirits recover their elasticity and presence of mind sooner than those of a loftier character."
- "By having a reverence for life, we enter into a spiritual relation with the world By practicing reverence for life we become good, deep, and alive."
More In Strength
- "There is a growing strength in women but it’s in the forehead, not the forearm."― Beyonce Knowles
- "We need to reach that happy stage of our development when differences and diversity are not seen as sources of division and distrust, but of strength and inspiration."― Josefa Iloilo
- "Nothing has more strength than dire necessity."― Euripides