More From Albert Schweitzer
- "Man has lost the capacity to foresee and to forestall. He will end by destroying the earth."
- "Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly, even if they roll a few stones upon it."
- "Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace."
More In Faith
- "I do believe that belief is the most powerful thing we have in this world. So, if we believe in something enough. And we have faith, we can make it a reality. That is basically the basis of my entire career and my entire life."― Corey Feldman
- "Do not tell secrets to those whose faith and silence you have not already tested."― Elizabeth I
- "Usually, in romantic comedies, you end up sacrificing a great deal of the complexity – you know, just two attractive people and a good soundtrack."― Timothy Olyphant