More From Albert Schweitzer
- "Life becomes harder for us when we live for others, but it also becomes richer and happier."
- "A man is ethical only when life, as such, is sacred to him, that of plants and animals as that of his fellow men, and when he devotes himself helpfully to all life that is in need of help."
- "Anyone who proposes to do good must not expect people to roll stones out of his way, but must accept his lot calmly, even if they roll a few stones upon it."
More In Experience
- "And so I think that if the person has the funds, the network, and the equipment to do this, and also the experience, which is the key factor, then they can be quite deadly."― John Abizaid
- "When something is such a creative medium as the web, the limits to it are our imagination."― Tim Berners Lee
- "I don’t believe in the so-called Olympic spirit. I speak from personal experience. When China hosted the Games, it failed to include the people. The event was constructed without regard for their joy."― Ai Weiwei