More From Albert Schweitzer
- "Life becomes harder for us when we live for others, but it also becomes richer and happier."
- "By having a reverence for life, we enter into a spiritual relation with the world By practicing reverence for life we become good, deep, and alive."
- "Man has lost the capacity to foresee and to forestall. He will end by destroying the earth."
More In Experience
- "If efforts to do social work are couched in selfish motives, then they will die a premature death. Why would my efforts get politicised? I have values I inherited from my father. He helped many. Anyone, even a postman knocking on our door would get a glass of water and some sweets."― Sachin Tendulkar
- "We really haven’t had very much experience with people funding their retirement out of the stock market, and we don’t know, frankly, how it would work under every scenario."― Ron Chernow
- "Being a father to my family and a husband is to me much more important than what I did in the business."― Tom Bosley