More From Albert Schweitzer
- "Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light."
- "The purpose of human life is to serve, and to show compassion and the will to help others."
- "Man must cease attributing his problems to his environment, and learn again to exercise his will – his personal responsibility in the realm of faith and morals."
More In Good
- "Those disputing, contradicting, and confuting people are generally unfortunate in their affairs. They get victory, sometimes, but they never get good will, which would be of more use to them."― Benjamin Franklin
- "Never call an accountant a credit to his profession; a good accountant is a debit to his profession."― Charles Lyell
- "The more we can do to create a better society, that benefits more people, the better chance we have that our society will continue to grow and prosper."― Sanford I. Weill