More From Albert Schweitzer
- "Man has lost the capacity to foresee and to forestall. He will end by destroying the earth."
- "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."
- "Man must cease attributing his problems to his environment, and learn again to exercise his will – his personal responsibility in the realm of faith and morals."
More In Good
- "Ideas can be life-changing. Sometimes all you need to open the door is just one more good idea."― Jim Rohn
- "The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight."― Theodore Roosevelt
- "Good leaders make people feel that they’re at the very heart of things, not at the periphery."― Warren G. Bennis