More From Albert Ellis
- "We teach people that they upset themselves. We can’t change the past, so we change how people are thinking, feeling and behaving today."
- "People got insights into what was bothering them, but they hardly did a damn thing to change."
- "There’s no evidence whatsoever that men are more rational than women. Both sexes seem to be equally irrational."
More In Religion
- "I’m fascinated with all kinds of religion, but I’m not committed to any specific one."― Sheryl Lee
- "I started listening to and playing other music in the ’90s. It was after hearing other bands, like Bad Religion, cover Ramones songs that I started to like our songs again."― Dee Dee Ramone
- "I took religion much too seriously, however, and its overall effect was depressing. I would have really liked to discard it, but somehow I couldn’t."― Jack Dee