More From Albert Ellis
- "The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny."
- "I hope to die in the saddle seat."
- "People could rationally decide that prolonged relationships take up too much time and effort and that they’d much rather do other kinds of things. But most people are afraid of rejection."
More In Religion
- "When Religion and Royalty are swept away, the people will attack the great, and after the great, they will fall upon the rich."― Honore de Balzac
- "To the first class belong the Gospels and Acts; to the second, the Epistles; to the third, the Revelation."― Philip Schaff
- "Many of us saw religion as harmless nonsense. Beliefs might lack all supporting evidence but, we thought, if people needed a crutch for consolation, where’s the harm? September 11th changed all that."― Richard Dawkins