More From Albert Ellis
- "People could rationally decide that prolonged relationships take up too much time and effort and that they’d much rather do other kinds of things. But most people are afraid of rejection."
- "People got insights into what was bothering them, but they hardly did a damn thing to change."
- "We teach people that they upset themselves. We can’t change the past, so we change how people are thinking, feeling and behaving today."
More In Religion
- "Galileo was no idiot. Only an idiot could believe that science requires martyrdom – that may be necessary in religion, but in time a scientific result will establish itself."― David Hilbert
- "The hierarchy of class in London was rigid. It was like a religion. It still is to a certain extent."― Ben Kingsley
- "As with the Christian religion, the worst advertisement for Socialism is its adherents."― George Orwell