More From Albert Ellis
- "For that again, is what all manner of religion essentially is: childish dependency."
- "As a result of my philosophy, I wasn’t even upset about Hitler. I was willing to go to war to knock him off, but I didn’t hate him. I hated what he was doing."
- "People got insights into what was bothering them, but they hardly did a damn thing to change."
More In Love
- "The central premise behind Oslo was that if Arafat were given enough legitimacy, territory, weapons and money, he would use his power to fight terror and make peace with Israel."― Natan Sharansky
- "There’s a big difference between falling in love with someone and falling in love with someone and getting married. Usually, after you get married, you fall in love with the person even more."― Dave Grohl
- "Love is love’s reward."― John Dryden