More From Albert Einstein
- "It was the experience of mystery – even if mixed with fear – that engendered religion."
- "Time is what prevents everything from happening at once."
- "Occurrences in this domain are beyond the reach of exact prediction because of the variety of factors in operation, not because of any lack of order in nature."
More In Art
- "I did this Super-8 film at art school called ‘Tissues,’ this black comedy about a family whose father has been arrested for child molestation. I was absolutely thrilled by every inch of it, and would throw my projector in the back of my car and show it to anybody who would watch it."― Jane Campion
- "Book-jacket design may become a lost art, like album-cover design, without which late-20th-century iconography would have been pauperized."― James Wolcott
- "History repeats itself, but the special call of an art which has passed away is never reproduced. It is as utterly gone out of the world as the song of a destroyed wild bird."― Joseph Conrad