More From Albert Einstein
- "Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value."
- "He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed."
- "Most of the fundamental ideas of science are essentially simple, and may, as a rule, be expressed in a language comprehensible to everyone."
More In Poetry
- "Because we spoke so loudly, opponents of reproductive health access demonized and smeared me and others on the public airwaves. These smears are obvious attempts to distract from meaningful policy discussions and to silence women’s voices regarding their own health care."― Sandra Fluke
- "I like poems that are little games."― Peter Davison
- "I’ve done a number of readings at poetry lounges in Vancouver and Los Angeles. I’ve compiled a book of poetry that’s completed, and two others I’m working on."― Corin Nemec