More From Albert Einstein
- "The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge."
- "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science."
- "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
More In Government
- "The Government of the absolute majority instead of the Government of the people is but the Government of the strongest interests; and when not efficiently checked, it is the most tyrannical and oppressive that can be devised."― John C. Calhoun
- "Every friend of freedom must be as revolted as I am by the prospect of turning the United States into an armed camp, by the vision of jails filled with casual drug users and of an army of enforcers empowered to invade the liberty of citizens on slight evidence."― Milton Friedman
- "Ever occur to you why some of us can be this much concerned with animals suffering? Because government is not. Why not? Animals don’t vote."― Paul Harvey