More From Albert Einstein
- "It was the experience of mystery – even if mixed with fear – that engendered religion."
- "Most people say that it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character."
- "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
More In Love
- "There are more love songs than anything else. If songs could make you do something we’d all love one another."― Frank Zappa
- "There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love."― Washington Irving
- "The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends."― Friedrich Nietzsche