More From Albert Camus
- "There is the good and the bad, the great and the low, the just and the unjust. I swear to you that all that will never change."
- "Without work, all life goes rotten. But when work is soulless, life stifles and dies."
- "A man’s work is nothing but this slow trek to rediscover, through the detours of art, those two or three great and simple images in whose presence his heart first opened."
More In Experience
- "Suffering is but another name for the teaching of experience, which is the parent of instruction and the schoolmaster of life."― Horace
- "The sky is the limit. You never have the same experience twice."― Frank McCourt
- "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."― Douglas Adams