More From Albert Camus
- "By definition, a government has no conscience. Sometimes it has a policy, but nothing more."
- "I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn’t, than live my life as if there isn’t and die to find out there is."
- "A man’s work is nothing but this slow trek to rediscover, through the detours of art, those two or three great and simple images in whose presence his heart first opened."
More In Experience
- "Insults are the business of the court."― Naguib Mahfouz
- "However it is debased or misinterpreted, love is a redemptive feature. To focus on one individual so that their desires become superior to yours is a very cleansing experience."― Jeanette Winterson
- "I’d like to believe an accumulation of experience has made me a sort of a grown-up person, so I can have judgment and taste and whatever."― Maurice Sendak