More From Albert Camus
- "You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life."
- "Without freedom, no art; art lives only on the restraints it imposes on itself, and dies of all others."
- "A free press can, of course, be good or bad, but, most certainly without freedom, the press will never be anything but bad."
More In Experience
- "I’ve had a fair amount of experience with snakes, and I find them to be pretty honest in terms of how you read their body language and emotions. They’ll tell you when they’re grumpy. They’ll tell you when they’re okay."― Dominic Monaghan
- "Life is full of change and uncertainty. We know this. We experience it on a daily basis."― Carre Otis
- "I think the most interesting parts of human experience might be the sparks that come from that sort of chipping flint of cultures rubbing against each other. And living on the border between Mexico and the U.S. for so many years gave me a lot of insight into that."― Barbara Kingsolver