More From Albert Camus
- "Men are never really willing to die except for the sake of freedom: therefore they do not believe in dying completely."
- "To be famous, in fact, one has only to kill one’s landlady."
- "Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
More In Money
- "I’m very old-fashioned in some ways because of my father, who thought that being a public servant was an honor. Everyone must find a capacity in which they can serve, because we all benefit from society."― Kathleen Turner
- "I advise everybody not to save: spend your money. Most people save all their lives and leave it to somebody else. Money is to be enjoyed."― Hedy Lamarr
- "If anyone tells you it’s impossible to be fabulous and smart and make a ton of money using math, well, they can just get in line behind you – and kiss your math."― Danica McKellar