More From Alan Watts
- "But the attitude of faith is to let go, and become open to truth, whatever it might turn out to be."
- "You don’t look out there for God, something in the sky, you look in you."
- "The style of God venerated in the church, mosque, or synagogue seems completely different from the style of the natural universe."
More In Relationship
- "In my relationship, I was giving myself away to make the relationship better, but in actuality, wasn’t doing better by doing that. I became less of a man."― Jason Mraz
- "I know the Russian political elite has got used to the Ukraine suffering from an inferiority complex, but I want this to disappear from our relationship."― Yulia Tymoshenko
- "On several occasions, I discussed with Bill Clinton the subject of inquiries by the media about our relationship. He told me to continue to deny our relationship, that if we would stick together, everything would be okay."― Gennifer Flowers