More From Alan Watts
- "To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don’t grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float."
- "But the attitude of faith is to let go, and become open to truth, whatever it might turn out to be."
- "Religion is not a department of life; it is something that enters into the whole of it."
More In Relationship
- "I have my ethics and morals. I have my anchor point of what is right and wrong in real life, but I’m not afraid to entertain any and every aspect of personality in relationship to creating a character."― Corin Nemec
- "When writing comedy, you have to have the confidence to believe that there is only one type of relationship in the world, and we are all having it, that all men behave in the same way and so do all women."― Steven Moffat
- "At this moment I do not have a personal relationship with a computer."― Janet Reno