More From Alan Watts
- "Technology is destructive only in the hands of people who do not realize that they are one and the same process as the universe."
- "And the attitude of faith is the very opposite of clinging to belief, of holding on."
- "How is it possible that a being with such sensitive jewels as the eyes, such enchanted musical instruments as the ears, and such fabulous arabesque of nerves as the brain can experience itself anything less than a god."
More In Relationship
- "India and Japan should develop a complementary relationship in information technology."― Yoshiro Mori
- "Eating disorders can have serious medical and psychological consequences which, left unchecked, can kill. Parents should address this issue and ask their children to discuss how they feel about themselves."― Tipper Gore
- "The first and most important is to emphasize the enduring nature of the alliance relationship particularly with Europe which does share our values and interests even if it disagrees with us on specific policies."― Zbigniew Brzezinski